Why use video in your business?
If a picture is more than a 1000 words, a video tells the whole story. Evidence says that video sells more than the written word or still pictures.
Videos are the wave of the future, soon all websites will have video. Online video is becoming an absolute must for any business with a online presence. …
- Every second a video is uploaded to YouTube.
- YouTube is now the 2nd largest search engine on the Web.
- Adding video to your website makes your site 6 times more likely to convert a browser into a customer?
- With video your site is 50x more likely to be ranked on the front page of Google.
- 1 to 3 minute video can go miles to helping potential customers get to know your company.
- Good videos strengthen customer confidence in your business or products.
- Video makes the best choice for brand Awareness . Brand content is a great way to help customers
- Helps visualise how your product/service can be applied or used.
- Web Video helps increase visitors to your website.
- According to estimates if a website doesn’t contain video content it won’t show up on Google’s first page of search results.
- Makes your website more ‘sticky’- People spend longer on your website site.
Reasons to use Live Streaming…
- The video streaming market is predicted to be worth 124.6 billion dollars by the year 2025 (TechJury).
- 45% of audiences would pay for live video from a favorite speaker, performer or influencer (Livestream).
- People watch videos on mobile for an average of 16 minutes a day.
- Half of 18–49-year-olds either don’t watch TV much or don’t watch it at all.
- About 60% of young adults in the USA use online streaming to watch television.
- 67% of audiences who watched a live stream purchased a ticket to a similar event the next time it occurred (Livestream).
- More than 50% of live streaming viewers leave a low-quality stream in 90 seconds or less (TechRadar).
Get ahead of the competition, let us help you produced your video or live stream today!
See the LiveStream Stats
The Ultimate List of Live Streaming Statistics for 2022