Andrianna Christofi Presenter
Andrianna is an experienced presenter with a fun and friendly approach. She’s as comfortable ad libbing as she is with a script or an auto cue. With over 2000 hours of live TV experience she has presented for shopping, quiz, lifestyle, music and sport channels. Based in London but happy to travel, Andrianna is available for corporate, voice over and TV work.
Andrianna Christofi Singer
Andrianna has been a professional singer since the age of twelve when she performed and toured with the English National Opera. She’s enjoyed global stadium tours as a backing singer for international acts including Boyzone, the Spice Girls, Michael Bolton, and Dodgy. She also writes and performs her own material and has released work with Ministry of Sound, Ramsey and Fen, Truesteppers and Acid Jazz. We’ve included some song snippets below so you can enjoy her versatile voice first hand.
Backing vocalist / session artist
- Boyzone and The Spice Girls on the Des O’ Connor Show
- Michael Bolton on his World Tour at Wembley Arena and The Point Dublin
- Dodgy on the B-side of the hit single ‘Staying Out For The Summer’ and same name UK live tour.
Andrianna Christofi Modeling
Andrianna was scouted by a well known modeling agency when she was fifteen and it has taken her all over the world.
An experienced photographic model, Andrianna has worked with some of the most accomplished fashion photographers in the business.
Her flexible look has been used for both high fashion and catalogues. She has also modeled for TV, commercial work and catwalk shows.
- Hagan Daaz Asian market commercial and poster campaign Stock photographs, abroad and in the UK.
- Various catwalk shows
- International and national hair shows and magazines
- Brittique designer fashion wear
- ‘Womens Fitness’ magazine
- Reebok clothing and exercise equipment
- Bikini Babes shoot for Alan Strutt in Thailand
- Model for Fitness First Ad campaign
- Harrogate Bridal Fair, three years in a row